Hospitality Job Types:
- Lead Host
- Dining room Team Lead
- Room attendant
- Desk clerk
To provide our guests with efficient and friendly food and beverage service while following the policies and procedures of the company.
- Accommodating and willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to build professional relationships with guests and create an air of familiarity.
- Prompt table greeting.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of food and beverage menus.
- Table service for guests (taking orders, answering menu and beverage inquiries, explaining daily features, placing orders with kitchen.)
- Quality checks.
- Processing bills and taking payment.
- Handling guest concerns with the support of the management team.
- Attention to detail.
- Pride in style and personal appearance, well-groomed.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Sales ability.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Product Knowledge.
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency and keep momentum.
- Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
- High level of self-confidence.