Warehouse Job Types:
- Warehouse attendant
- Forklift driver
- Delivery driver
- General duties
We are looking for Warehouse workers and Pickers to join the warehouse team! You will be picking store orders and preparing them for delivery to the stores. You will be operating a motorized walkie (end-rider) and helping to keep the workplace safe and clean.
- Set up (organize) the pick i.e., where to start and stop the pallet
- Select stock according to store order sheet (picking and packing instructions)
- Accurately record quantities selected (or shorted) maintaining an error rate of no more than 3-5 errors per 1000
- Build pallets of selected stock while observing standards for height, weight, stability (breaking point), and security of product with shrink wrap
- Perform assigned tasks to maintain a clean and safe working environment, i.e., sweeping, clean up cardboard, etc.
- Advise Replenishers of empty pick locations
- Operate moving equipment safely and ensure equipment is in proper working order before each shift
- Perform other duties as required
- Education: Minimum: High School Diploma
- Reach truck certification an asset, but not required.
- Comfortable lifting products up to 50lbs each.